Perth’s setting on the beautiful Swan River, proximity to world - class wine growing regions and its growing cosmopolitan perspective makes it an ideal location for dating and making connections with people you meet on The Love Club.
If you’re single and looking for love, playing the dating game or looking to step out of your social circle, Perth has a wealth of options to consider for dating ideas. Once you have made a connection on The Love Club get out and enjoy the perks of living in one of the most scenic cities in Australia, which some of the world’s most beautiful and wealthiest people call home!
Singles in Perth use The Love Club to make meaningful connections
Perth is known for its picturesque beaches, great food and friendly people, however getting out there and enjoying what Perth has to offer can be an isolating experience if you have no one to share your journey with.
The Love Club takes the pain out of meeting people by delivering compatible singles straight to your mobile. Once you have signed up you can click through on members who catch your eye and really hone your search for the perfect partner.
Find other singles in Perth on The Love Club
We have members who are looking for singles to date across the Perth metropolitan area. Follow these easy steps to increase your chances of finding other Perth locals near you on The Love Club:
- Join for free and create your profile and import your favourite photos from Facebook® or upload from your mobile device or computer
- When writing your profile, specify that you are looking for other singles in Perth and surrounding areas
- Search by member interest and find someone who is into the same activities that you enjoy in your time off
- Browse by location and find out how close other Perth singles are from your location
Perth dating ideas
You’re really spoilt for choice when it comes to dating activities in Perth. Beautiful scenery, great food and a great night life mean you are bound to find something to do that will impress a potential date. Why not consider one of these suggestions?
- Have a picnic at Kings Park and enjoy the view of the city over a bottle of Margaret River red
- Some of the best Aussie musicians originate from Perth so head out and see a live band at a local wine bar or pub
- Enjoy a walk at sunset on Cottesloe Beach
- Head to one of the many farmers markets for brunch or a coffee
Perth singles love the outdoors
Perth has some of the most abundant flora and fauna in Australia. Make sure your date includes some of these activities and experience Perth, outdoors:
- Perth is renowned for having some of the best wines in the world. Take a wine tour together and sample some of WA’s finest drops
- Swim with dolphins at Rockingham beach
- Take a hike. Perth is home to over 40 walking trails and there are ones that suit almost every level of fitness
- Hire some snorkels and take your pick of the many beaches around Perth rich in aquatic life
Perth dating by night
Perth is fortunate enough to have some of the finest food growing regions at its doorstep, so if there was ever a city to wine and dine someone, Perth has to be it! There’s a huge range of top notch award-winning restaurants to choose from.
After a relaxing meal, why not head out and experience Perth’s vibrant bars and clubs for a night of drinking and dancing. If this sounds like something that appeals to you, make the first move and make a connection on The Love Club.