If you’re single and looking for inspiration for a date in Melbourne, Australia’s cultural capital ticks a lot of boxes. Many would argue that Melbourne is Australia’s hub of sport, style and culture. Once you have found someone you fancy on The Love club you will be spoilt rotten for dating ideas, so dive in and find out what all the fuss is about.
Victorians use The Love Club to click, connect and find their soul mates
Melbourne is one of the hippest cities in the world and who doesn’t want to be a part of that? If you feel stuck in your current social circle and still not finding the opportunity to meet a partner for dating, The Love Club could be the solution you are looking for.
The Love Club takes the difficulty out of meeting new people and helps you find other singles in Melbourne who share similar interests and are looking for the same type of relationship as you are. The Love Club delivers compatible singles straight to your mobile, where you can make connections with members who catch your eye or remove members from the equation who aren’t quite what you’re looking for.
Find other singles in Melbourne on The Love Club
We have members who are looking for singles to date across Melbourne. Follow these easy steps to increase your chances of finding other Melbournians and take the guess work out of finding a partner:
- Join for free and create your profile, and import your favourite photos from Facebook®
- When writing your profile, mention that you are looking for other singles in Melbourne for dating or relationships
- Cut to the chase and find a favourite who’s on your wavelength
- Browse by location and find out how close other Melbourne singles are from your location
Melbourne dating ideas
From the beaches of St Kilda to the craft beers of Collingswood or the coffee roasters of Carlton there’s something for every date in the suburbs of Melbourne. Check out some of these inexpensive ideas for dates that are bound to make the right impression:
- Check out the historic Luna Park on Port Philip Bay – it’s free to enter and you can have a stroll or jump on a few rides and grab some food on a stick – all for under $50!
- Head to Bimbo Deluxe on Brunswick St and enjoy $4 pizzas and a locally brewed beer while soaking up the vibe
- Visit Australia’s most iconic sporting venue, the MCG, and watch a game of AFL
- Head to The Queen Victoria night markets and enjoy the live street performances while sampling delicious street food
Get outside in Melbourne
Make the most of the rivers, parklands and coastlines that Melbourne has to offer and take your date on an outdoor adventure. There are a range of outdoor activities close to the city CBD or further afield:
- Visit the Melbourne Zoo – The Zoo Twilights program puts on a range of local and International concerts over the summer months
- If you feel like a challenge head to the Kokoda Memorial Walk and run or walk up the 1000 steps together
- Pack a picnic and head to Pound Bend for some tubing and lazing by the water
- Spend a day relaxing at Peninsula Natural Hot Springs – a second date is virtually guaranteed!
Melbourne dating by night
Melbourne’s night time culture is booming like never before. Take your pick of great restaurants still open at 1am, see live bands or dance until the early hours of the morning. There is a great mix of free and paid gigs from Rock, though Jazz and hip-hop. Check the local street press for schedules and up and coming tours.
Melbourne is consistently voted as being the world’s most desirable cities to live in, and most Victorians know exactly what makes this vibrant city tick, so why not meet another Melbourne member on The Love Club and explore it together.