If you’re single and looking for inspiration for dating activities in Hobart, you have lots of options to consider. From relaxing getaways to adrenaline fuelled activities the Apple Isle has the perfect blend of options to suit most persuasions. Once you have found the apple of your eye on The Love club, why not dive in and explore this picturesque playground.
Singles in Hobart use The Love Club to connect and find their soul mates
Hobart is a bustling city with a vibrant nightlife and a cultural scene that is giving nearby Melbourne a run for its money, and while there are typically thousands of eligible singles looking to make connections, it’s often a futile experience finding someone on your wavelength during a night out. If this scenario resonates with you, why not leave the funky bars and nightclubs for meeting up with your mates and make a real connection with someone on The Love Club.
The Love Club takes the complexity out of meeting new people and helps you find other singles in Hobart who share similar interests and are looking for the same type of relationship as you. The Love Club delivers compatible singles straight to your phone where you can click through on members who catch your eye or remove members from the equation who aren’t quite what you’re looking for.
Find other Hobart singles on The Love Club
We have members who are looking for singles to date across Hobart. Follow these easy steps to increase your chances of finding other Tasmanians near you on The Love Club:
- Join for free and create your profile and import your favourite photos from Facebook® or upload from your mobile device or computer
- When writing your profile, specify that you are looking for other singles in Hobart for dating or relationships
- Cut to the chase and find a favourite who’s on your wavelength
- Browse by location and find out how close other Hobart singles are from your location
Hobart dating ideas
You don’t have to travel far to find amazing arts and cultural experiences in Hobart. From festivals and events featuring live music and theatre, to the flourishing food and wine culture taking root in this historic capital, Hobart delivers the goods when considering options for a date.
- Tasmania is home to some of the most highly awarded whisky distilleries. Take a short drive out to Sullivans Cove and sample their amazing range
- Meander through Hobart’s historic laneways and stop for a coffee, or consider brunch and enjoy Tasmania’s fresh produce and artisanal food products
- Spend a Saturday at the Salamanca Markets where you can purchase one of a kind crafts and sample organic food grown close by
- Get your art and culture game on and visit MONA. Chiselled into the escarpment on the banks of the Derwent River this architectural anomaly is single-headedly changing the cultural scene of Hobart
No other city does outdoor dating like Tasmania
Tasmania has turned remoteness into an asset that is winning over hearts and minds far beyond the mainland. From forest hiking trails that lead to waterfalls to multi-day wilderness tours, Tasmania offers a veritable feast of outdoor activities, most of which are only a short distance from Hobart City. So get out and explore Australia’s adventure capital with someone from The Love Club.
- Open the sunroof and traverse Mt Wellington where you can take in the panoramic views of Hobart. Snowball fights a go go in winter time!
- Explore Bruny Island for the day where you will find pristine beaches, remote coastlines and wildlife endemic only to Tasmania. Most tours include morning tea and lunch
- Enjoy a half day sailing the Derwent river taking in the stunning coastal scenery and abundant flora and fauna
- Take your date to new heights and abseil off the historic Gordon Dam. It’s the highest dam abseil in the world, but rookies can warm up with either a 30m or 50m abseil
Hobart dating by night
Hobart’s nightlife is undergoing a transformation at the moment and doing its best to shake off the bad rap it’s often received in the past. You will find the Hobart nightlife is quite lively with live gigs and nightclubs open most nights of the week. It’s worthwhile checking out the Live Guide to Australia to find out what concerts and events are happening at any given time of the year.
Hobart is consistently voted as being one of Australia’s more desirable cities to live in, and most Tasmanians know exactly what makes their historic city tick, so why not meet another Hobart single on The Love Club and explore it together.