If you’re single and looking for love, playing the dating game or looking to step out of the friend zone, Darwin has a myriad of options to consider for dating ideas. Once you have made a connection on The Love Club, get out and explore this diverse and vibrant city.
The Love Club puts you in touch with Territorians on your wavelength!
The Love Club delivers compatible singles straight to your mobile where you can click to connect with other members who catch your eye or refine your search to really hone in and find a perfect partner in crime.
Find other singles in Darwin on The Love Club
Darwin singles are looking to click and connect with other Territorians. Follow these steps to maximise your chances of finding people who match your criteria on The Love Club:
- Join for free and create your profile. Ensure you set your location to Darwin or close by
- When writing your profile, mention that you are looking for other singles in Darwin for dating or relationships
- Search by member interest and find someone who is into the same activities that you enjoy in your time off
- Browse other members based in Darwin or who visit frequently
Darwin dating ideas with a difference
Darwin is Australia’s most surprising capital city. Set on a stunning harbour and in close proximity to amazing outdoor adventures, there’s an incredible energy that makes it the perfect city to explore with a date. Why not consider these date ideas:
- Make like a Territorian and soak up the tropical evening atmosphere and aromas at the Mindil Beach Sunset Markets – it’s BYO, so pack an esky and a rug – sorted!
- Darwin’s Bass is the Grass is the largest music festival in the Northern Territory – it’s a must do if you like good vibes and sweet tunes in the tropical sun
- Indulge in Darwin’s culture of breakfasting and bunching – from Vietnamese banh mi to Thai stuffed chicken wings and the tropical flavours of the Parap Markets
- Take a stroll around Burnett House and it’s lush gardens, a heritage listed building with intriguing architecture that’s reminiscent of a by-gone era
Dating in Darwin’s great outdoors
From the wonders of the Litchfield & Kakadu National Park’s, the meandering Mary river, to the sparkling waters of Darwin Harbour, Darwin is an adventurer’s paradise. If getting outdoors with your date is a priority, check these options out:
- Discover the natural wonders of Litchfield National Park, where you can swim near cascading waterfalls, see towering termite mounds, or even spot a huge crocodile
- Take a helicopter tour of the Top End’s most remote pubs – from Humpty Doo Hotel to the Goat Island Lodge, this will be a date to remember!
- If you’re up for a day of trekking, take on the Tabletop Track where you’ll experience creeks, waterfalls and tropical rainforests
- If the idea of swimming with crocodiles is your idea of fun, head to Crocosaurus Cove and take on the ‘The Cage of Death’
Darwin dating by night
As the sun dips into the Arafura Sea, Darwin comes alive. Aromas from international cuisines waft along the bustling streets where vendors peddle their wares and live music fills their air.
Being one of the most youthful cities in Australia, it’s no surprise that it also has a hip and happening nightlife. From swanky bars, laid back Aussie pubs and energetic nightclubs, Darwin has most persuasions covered. Thankfully, if none of these fit the bill you can always head down to Darwin Harbour and watch the sun slip beyond the horizon.
If you are ready to take the next step and meet a Territorian, sign-up to The Love Club where you can meet people in a fun and empowering environment.