Are you looking to meet new people but find it hard with your busy lifestyle? Between work and socialising it can be hard to dedicate time to pursuing that one thing that is likely to bring you happiness and contentment. The Love Club is designed to take the difficulty out of this process by connecting you with other Canberra singles who share similar passions as yourself in a fun and empowering environment
Set on the picturesque Lake Burley Griffin, there's a lot more to Canberra than politicians and public servants. Canberra singles will find a thriving modern city with stylish restaurants, funky bars, boutique shopping and an active calendar of events and festivals.
The Love club is a meeting place that more Canberrans use to find love and companionship
The Love Club makes it easy for you to find people in Canberra who are looking for the same type of relationship and who share your interests. We’ll deliver compatible singles straight to your mobile where you can click to connect with other members who catch your eye or refine your search to really hone in and find the perfect partner.
Find other singles in Canberra on The Love Club
At The Love Club we have members looking for love, companionship and even casual connections. Follow these steps and meet someone in Australia’s capital, today:
- Join for free and create your profile. Ensure you set your location to Canberra
- When writing your profile, mention that you are looking for other singles in Canberra for dating or relationships
- Browse for other members based in Canberra or who visit frequently
- Ready to meet in person? Send a message and arrange a time and place to meet in person
Canberra dating ideas
During the last few years Canberra has undergone a food, drink and cultural revolution making it much more than a city of public servants and roundabouts. Relax in hip cafes, experience first class food or taste award winning wines – there’s something for everyone. Here’s just some ideas to consider:
- Talking politics is usually taboo on a first date. Canberra maybe the one place you are be able to make an exception. Explore the amazing architecture, landscapes and public artworks available to the public
- Get up close and personal with some of the world’s most amazing creatures at Australia’s only combined zoo & aquarium. The National Zoo is only a short stroll from the CBD
- Head to one of the many craft breweries popping up around the ‘burbs, or kick back with a glass of wine at a fancy bar such as Bar Rochford, or a speakeasy like Molly!
- Take a drive down a tree-lined country lane and visit a cool climate winery
Outdoors and adventure dates in Canberra
Outdoor activities are possible all year round in Canberra. From relaxing getaways to adrenaline fuelled experiences, there are a wide variety of activities on offer for Canberra singles. Why not consider these options when planning a date with someone you have met on The Love Club?
- Black Mountain is the most diverse of Canberra’s nature parks. Plenty of options are available for hiking, biking and getting amongst the unique flora and fauna of the Canberra region
- Stromlo Forest Park is a world class multi-use recreational sporting facility that’s 15 minutes from the CBD and a must do for mountain bikers!
- Lake Burley Griffin offers a range of water sports activities, such as kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding & sailing
- If you’re an adrenalin junkie and capable of convincing your date to join you, why not jump out of a perfectly functioning plane? There are a number of companies who jump most days of the week and the view of Canberra is spectacular
Date night in Canberra
Canberra has taken a leaf out of neighbouring cities, Melbourne and Sydney. Whether you are after the relaxed vibe of a speakeasy bar or the energetic dance floor of a nightclub, Canberra’s nightlife is as vibrant and diverse as it’s ever been.
Pick up a copy of Canberra’s BMA entertainment magazine where you’ll find the low-down on live music from international and local acts as well as movies, theatre, art and other Canberra happenings.
Now that you have some ideas for a possible date, make it a reality and make a connection on The Love Club.