So you’ve made a match on The Love Club – easy! The next step is harder: finding the perfect place in Adelaide to impress your date. Thankfully, nestled amongst Adelaide’s colonial streetscapes you will find a variety of energetic restaurants and bars packed with atmosphere, where there's no chance of an awkward silence.
Adelaide singles are singing up to The Love Club to find love and make connections
Singles from Adelaide are signing up to The Love Club to find love, companionship and even chance encounters. The Love Club delivers compatible singles straight to your mobile, so you can click through and connect with other singles from South Australia who catch your eye or seem worthy of a face-to-face date.
Find other singles in Adelaide on The Love Club
We have members who are looking for singles to date across Adelaide and its extensive surrounds. We recommend following these easy steps to find other singles in Adelaide on The Love Club:
- Join for free and create your profile and set your location as Adelaide
- When writing your profile, specify that you are looking for other singles in Adelaide or close by
- Cut to the chase and find a favourite or focus your search and meet people who fit your search criteria
- Browse by location and find out how close other Adelaide singles are from your location
Adelaide dating ideas
Adelaide is much more than a ‘City of Churches’ as it was once known. These days, it’s a bustling city with a diverse cultural flavour which is reflected in its variety of cuisines, pumping arts and live-music scene – making it the perfect city to explore with someone you meet on The Love Club. Check out our top date ideas across the city that needn’t break the budget:
- Catch a movie at the Odeon Cinemas at Semaphore – a cute retro cinema with a romantic vibe and tickets set at only $9!
- Visit the Himeji Garden on the outskirts of the city – a truly authentic Japanese garden ideal for quiet canoodling
- Pop by Adelaide Central Market and sample the exquisite produce and local crafts
- Make your date choc-tastic with a tasting tour at the Haigh's Chocolate visiting centre in Parkside
Great dates in the great outdoors
Spacious green parklands, scenic trails and vineyards make it the perfect city for an outdoor adventure:
- Hit the Adelaide Cherry Trail and find out why the perfect climate causes growers to flock to the Hills district – there are over 40 varieties of cherries being grown!
- Escape the summer heat and visit the seaside town of Victor Harbour – ideal for swimming and fresh seafood caught close by
- For the more adventurous, tackle the Waterfall Gully to Mt Lofty summit hike
- The Barossa Valley is a only a short 1 hour drive from the city centre and home to some of the most renowned wineries in Australia. Find out what makes the valley so special in the eyes of the locals
Adelaide dating by night
Adelaidians are spoilt for choice when it comes to restaurants and it’s a mecca for many a foodie. The Indian cuisine is widely regarded as being the best in Australia, so any date night would do well to consider an Indian restaurant as an option.
Although it’s not usually regarded as a party capital, the locals sure know how to have an awesome weekend, which is fuelling a massive growth in entertainment options. You’ll find hip bars tucked away in lanes and a pub on almost every corner – most with live music throughout the week.
If you are ready to take the next step on The Love Club, Adelaide offers a great range of activities for dating. Create a profile today and start looking for other singles across South Australia.