Online dating made easy with our advice!
If you are new to internet romance and networking, then it can be a little difficult at first. The Love Club's dating tips for guys & women are provided to make your experience in a whole lot easier. The following list is based on our perception, research and years of experience from operating this popular and successful website. You can meet thousands online for FREE and ensure that you have a higher chance of success!
Dating Tips for Guys
- Everyone is going to go after the sexy women, so please keep in mind that it does take time to answer all messages. The idea is to be patient and not get discouraged too quickly.
- Be proactive and send messages to several people to help increase your chances of getting a response. Consider dating older as well as younger. Do not be overly selective in your profile descriptions and welcome all visitors. The idea is to attract visitors and receive as many messages as possible. You can afford to be choosy later on.
- May your messages sound as interesting and witty as possible. Start with a catchy line and mention something you read in her profile. This will show that you indeed read the profile and are serious in the person.
- An important point in dating tips for guys, always be honest and truthful. Do not exaggerate about your physical appearance. You will eventually be caught out when you meet and feel rather embarrassed.
- Choosing the right name is very important. It is your identity and can express many ideas about you. Choose a username that is not too corny, sleazy or pervasive.
- Confidence and humour is a key element.
- For guys that like the older crowd, show respect, responsibility and bear in mind that they love to feel appreciated, desired and alive.
Dating Tips for Women
- Be creative when choosing a username. It is important that your username stands out from the rest.
- The idea of your profile and title tag is to capture the attention of some hot guys, so be flirtatious, create fun, kinky content and show off your sense of humour.
- It is scientifically proven that men are visual creatures, so include as many photos of yourself, especially a facial and body shot, a must follow point in dating tips for women.
- Keep your messages and profile content not too short and not too long. Be direct, a little subtle and to the point. Do not tease or beat too much around the bush.
- If you do receive a message, it is only fair and courteous that you try and respond in a timely manner whether you are interested or not. It will also show members that you are a sincere member.
General Dating Tips
- It is all about having a good time.
- Try and respond to your messages in a timely manner or as soon as possible. This will show that you courteous and sincere.
- Begin conversations with innocent questions. Do not seem forceful, nosey or interrogative. Also avoid being obnoxious.
- Be subtly flirtatious, show the person you can be cocky and fun.
- Keep your messages nice and short but interesting. If you have not heard from that person after a few days, send them a short message to say "hi" and that you are still interested. Do not inundate their inbox with messages.
- Is your profile effective? Writing a killer profile can greatly increase your popularity and chances with other members. The profile is your first "line of communication", it is therefore essential that you write an effective, witty and interesting advert that will capture people's attention. A profile that is well written and thought of will definitely attract visitors.
- When writing the profile, try and stick to the truth or you will eventually get caught out. Also specify clearly who you are looking to meet. For example, if you are looking at dating older women or perhaps someone within your area.
- Use an effective title tag. This is an effective magnet for attracting visitors.
- Check your profile for spelling errors, use a spell checker if necessary.
- Avoid the use of abusive language, especially in the free chat room. This does turnoff many members.
- Be positive in your profile, avoid negativity, which is a major turnoff. For example, refrain from using words such as "sick of..." and use: "I love..." instead. Again be truthful.
- Stand out from the rest, be imaginative, unique and specific. For example, instead of saying "I love movies a lot", you may want to mention "I enjoy watching movies especially at night in a romantic environment". Aim to be distinctive by spicing it up with interesting information. Make it fun and unique!
- Posting a photo in the public gallery is a very important point in dating tips for guys and women. It not only shows that you are serious and sincere but a photo is always worth a thousand words. Visitors always want to see who stands behind the words. If you are privacy conscious and would like to remain anonymous, then maybe consider posting a headless or blurred photo of yourself.
- Regularly change or rotate your main profile image and title tag to keep your profile fresh and interesting.
- While in chat rooms, be polite, avoid and refrain from confrontations. Be subtle and take the time to get to know other members.
- Don't let chatting or emailing go on for too long without having met or spoken to the person.
- Set up your first meeting for a beverage in a public place. Get to know the person first before taking matters further.
- When you first meet a member, whether online or in person, avoid pouring your heart out and do not mention your ex-partner. This is a turnoff and can easily scare the other person away.
With all these dating tips for men and women, it should definitely make your search and success a lot easier. Join FREE and get started right away, it's fun, easy and safe with The Love Club!
[ Recent Females ]
[ Recent Males ]
[ Recent Couples ]